Small Business Tech Support
Here at Aspire Computing we “Aspire to Protect and Connect” all Small Business and Home Office PCs and Networks, your Business Continuity is important to us.
Our services include improving business reliability by caring for your Server, PCs & Network; Protecting and Maintaining your machines and Data for Business Continuity are the core essentials for every small business and home office user in today’s technological world.
Aspire Computing is keeping your business “Protected & Connected”:
- On-Site Service & Support
- Automated Maintenance
- Web Content Filtering
- Virus/Malware Protection
- Remote Support for ALL Windows and Mac Systems via your Internet Connection via TeamViewer or TakeControl
- Managing Threats incl., Virus, Adware, Spyware, Spam Protection and Removal
- Webroot Managed Secure Anywhere Business End Point Protection.
- Soonr Data File Sharing and Collaboration for Business
- Web Content Filtering
- Vulnerability “Patching”
- Reliability monitoring and alerts
- Network Mapping
- Hardware/Software Inventory
- Continuous Data Backup both locally and to Cloud Storage
- Data Recovery – Internet and Network Configuration
- Set-up and configure Wired and Wireless Networks
- Software Installation and Configuration
- Maintaining and Upgrading existing Hardware & Software Systems
- Supply, setup, maintain Servers, PCs, Laptops and Peripheral devices
- Cyberoam Unified Threat Management (UTM) Security Firewalls
- Workshop Facilities available
- Backup solution
Aspire Computing – Small business Tech Support
Chaim Lee from Aspire Computing will deliver quality small business computer support and onsite computer repairs for the home and office.
He has years of experience behind him and whilst computing is such an immense field these days it is impossible for anyone technician to know it all – however, the collective knowledge of the Chaim means that there is nothing that can’t be fixed.
So whether you have tech emergency that needs to be attended to urgently, or just need regular, ongoing management of your IT services, Aspire Computing are the people to call.
We understand that growing your small business is your primary focus.
This is why you can feel comfortable hiring our small business computer support services as you can leave your technical services in our hands, giving you the time and resources you need to progress in your business efforts.
Remote Computer Support: How it benefit your small business?
Today, it is unlikely that many small businesses don’t have the resources to set up an IT department.
Now with Aspire Computing’s remote small business tech support services and with the advances in remote tech support, we can look after you. The benefits of remote computer support include:
- Remote support is fast;
- Can be provided anywhere;
- It’s effective.
Even if the process requires a restart, that shouldn’t cause a problem. Our remote computer support can reconnect as soon as the computer comes back on.
Hardware issues do usually require an on-site technician. That being said, remote maintenance and management can either protect your device against hardware breakdowns, or diagnose the issues before they get any worse.
“I contacted Aspire to rebuild our whole rack in Toowoomba, it was a OH&S and Fire Risk. The staff can’t believe the speed of the internet and server now.
I will not be using anybody else but Aspire and highly recommend them, they are nothing but true professionals, with a great depth of experience and will recommend solutions based on your needs and costs.”
Let us Fine-tune your computers and network Aspire Computing services the Business IT Continuity needs of small business and home office customers.
Aspire Computing small business computer support operates in rural southern Queensland districts of:
- South Burnett,
- Computer repairs Toowoomba,
- Computer Repairs Highfields,
- Computer repairs Gatton,
- Lockyer Valley, Darling Downs,
- Oakey, Pittsworth, Clifton, Allora,
- Southern Downs,
- Granite Belt
Aspire Computing- Small Business Tech Support. Small business computer support
B.App.Sc., Cert. Computer Engineering PC Service and Repair
As the owner of Aspire Computing founded in 1999, Chaim Lee has been working for over 20 years as the Leading Computer Technician.
He has a life long interest in electronics, computing, science and technology. He has completed studies and gained qualifications in Applied Science, Computer Repair and Service, Microsoft Installation and Maintenance, Technical Writing, Workplace Training, and Technical Sales Training.