Is your computer system running slow? Our Windows Tune-Up service will have your machine running smoothly after cleaning and updates.
Contact Aspire Computing today and have your machine running the way it used to. Phone 0402 017 396 for service.
Our extensive usual Tasks include the following:
- Clean inside Case and Fans
- Check RAM Lubricate Contacts and Reseat
- Replace CMOS Battery
- CMOS Set-up
- Install Classic Shell Menu System for Win 8 and 10
- Check Task Manager
- Turn Off unnecessary Autoruns
- Run Check disk
- Check Control Panel
- Check Windows System Device Properties
- Basic Tune-Up:- Power, Screen, Menu Options & Settings
- Install Drive Monitor and Report on Hard Disk Drive Status
- Fix problems with Windows Sockets Layer
- Install Webroot Secureanywhere – Managed Service subscription. Scan for and Remove Viruses, Browser Hijacks, PUAs Potentially Unwanted Applications
- Reset Internet Settings
- Install Ninite Pro Managed Patch Management Service subscription
- Scan for, and Update, Out of Date Programs and Applications
- Install Windows Critical Updates incl. Upgrade to newest version of Windows 10
- Install other Microsoft and Office Updates
- Disable SMB v1.0 – may already have been done by latest Windows Updates
- Remove Unwanted Programs – including Telemetry installed by PC Manufacturer, other AV Programs, and Junk . . .
- Install Essential Software: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Ublock Origin, Adblock Plus, Sun JAVA RE, iTunes, TeamViewer, Adobe Reader XI/DC, TeraCopy
- Check Email is working correctly
- Customer Requests e.g. Software Installation & Configuration, Printer/Scanner Installation, Networking, Backup . . . .
- Install RMM Management and Monitoring – subject to signed Customer Agreement
- Clean-up HDD
- Provide a full report
B.App.Sc., Cert. Computer Engineering PC Service and Repair
As the owner of Aspire Computing founded in 1999, Chaim Lee has been working for over 20 years as the Leading Computer Technician.
He has a life long interest in electronics, computing, science and technology. He has completed studies and gained qualifications in Applied Science, Computer Repair and Service, Microsoft Installation and Maintenance, Technical Writing, Workplace Training, and Technical Sales Training.