Aspire Computing – Patch Management Services
Does your business have the skills to maintain active patching?
Part of any modern Cybersecurity Service is having all of your programs checked and updated on a regular basis.
This is now considered an essential service.
People say to our technicians:
“I have these messages popping up on my screen telling me to Install Updates.
I don’t know if it is safe to do so, and if it is, how do I do it?”
Should I say “Yes, Allow, or No?”
Aspire Computing patch management services provides the personnel, resources and knowledge of the latest industry practices to ensure that your computers systems are always operating at their peak performance.
What is a patch management service?
A patch management service provides a software patch that is a piece of code tailored to fix a bug, or to add new features in an application. Patch management is the process of managing a network of computers by regularly adding patches of software to keep computers up to date.
Aspire Computing provides an automated patch management service that provides key benefits for you as the comptuer user. An automated patch management service enables the detection of missing patches and the patch deployment endpoints with the tools we employ.
Why is patch management important?
There are a number of reason why a patch management service is important. The number of ransomware attacks is rapidly increasing every day.
- Patch management is one of the most important IT tasks in any organization as leaving software and operating systems unpatched puts your organization at risk of serious security breaches.
- Soon after a security update is released, cyber criminals are already on the move, looking to exploit any unpatched systems. This is why security updates should be deployed in your systems as soon as possible.
- Manually monitoring and applying these security updates is not only difficult but dangerous; even a slight delay in installing security updates could put your systems in a vulnerable position. Do you feel confident enough to bet on yourself in a race against today’s cybercriminal?
- Our patch management tool provides an automated patch management system which frees your IT administrators from the routine work of manually patching computers, so they can focus on other critical tasks.
Get industry-proven and leading patch management
to keep ALL your computer operating systems up-to-date.
Automated patching across your systems
Aspire Computing can do the following:
- Patch everything – Windows OS to 3rd party app as well as Linux, Unix and Macs.
- Endpoint monitoring
- Bridge the gap between operations and security
KEEP PACE WITH THE CONSTANT STREAM OF SECURITY THREATS AND PATCHES – REQUEST A QUOTE
A good security program requires multiple layers. And while you can’t remove the biggest threats to your network, we can help you identify and eliminate vulnerabilities attackers exploit, helping you ensure compliance. Patching is the first step to reducing the risk of ransomware and other malware.
We do the following things to help maximise your computer system’s performance:
- Synchronization: We collect all the vital patch information from vendor sites and is fed into the patch database. It is then synchronised with the patch database in WebRoot.
- Detect: It is important that we then identify all the computers that require these patches. Our system automatically scans the computers in the network to detect missing patches.
- Download: Those missing patches are downloaded from vendor sites and includes security updates, non-security updates, service packs, rollups, optional updates, and feature packs.
- Test and approve: The downloaded patches are first tested in non-production machines; deploying untested patches in a production environment can be risky – some patches and updates may lead to post-deployment problems like compatibility issues, which only make the admin’s job tougher if incompatible patches and updates require uninstallation. The patches are approved only if they cause no issues post-deployment.
- Deployment: With flexible deployment policies, you can not only select the deployment window but create patching policies as well.
B.App.Sc., Cert. Computer Engineering PC Service and Repair
As the owner of Aspire Computing founded in 1999, Chaim Lee has been working for over 20 years as the Leading Computer Technician.
He has a life long interest in electronics, computing, science and technology. He has completed studies and gained qualifications in Applied Science, Computer Repair and Service, Microsoft Installation and Maintenance, Technical Writing, Workplace Training, and Technical Sales Training.